~Allow yourself to be inspired. Allow yourself to succeed. Dare to excel.
What do you do when you feel like giving up? Or what have you done when the lack of success is evident in your life? Have you given up that you dare not to try again? Are your dreams fading away because of the absence of courage and determination?
There are many distractions in life. The distractions usually start as soon as we wake up. The mind has its own volume button. If we don’t take the initiative to turn it down or turn it off, then unfortunately we begin to listen to the passive voice of reason which somewhat goes like this. ” You will never achieve your dreams”. You have never accomplish anything, why keep trying?
My dear friend, I have wonderful news for you today…You can start and complete anything you “intentionally set your mind too.”
The following are seven ways to help you succeed in what you do.
1. A Clear Vision. If anyone wants to achieve ANYTHING in life, you need a clear vision. A clear vision means you will know with clarity where you are and where you want to go. Getting over this hump is important because it is how you start this task, which will determine how you finish it. Creating a vision and carrying it out, will bring the vision to a reality.
2. Intention. Know what you want. Intentionally living is living on the edge, but never falling off the cliff. Stay on the edge of your vision with intent. Focus your energy on what you want as a reality.
3. Caution…do not sabotage your dreams. You are the only one that can sabotage your vision and dreams. Never lose sight of what you expect to “see”. You are the only one that can stop it.
4. Have Faith. “Faith is the antidote for fear”. Faith is a pillar that holds you up as you excel in your dreams. Faith is not difficult, it is simply what you believe. If you believe in your dreams and take the path of knowing you will achieve it, then your faith becomes active.
5. A Plan/blueprint. Keep in mind, once you have a clear vision, you are focus and have the faith, then you need a plan or a mind map to keep you on track. Your plan should be detailed and specific, so that you will not encounter any surprises.
6. Visualization. It is being able to see your dreams in the eye of your mind. Visualization works closely with believe. As you visualized your dream, do not allow the fear of it being big to deterred you. Visualize big and dream big.
7. Execution. As you travel on this wonderful journey of executing your dreams you will get to the part of seeing what you saw in the eye of your mind. Are you excited to get to this part of your dream? You should be. It takes champions to stay on course and see your dreams come to a reality.
Think about the following:
1. Is there a small step you can take today?
2. Is there a wrong belief you need to change in order to take action?
2. If something is holding you back, can you work on resolving it?
I want to offer any possible help with this post in order to see you live in your reality.
Now over to you!